You can use the Feed Viewer gadget to get all the posts (including texts and pictures) from this blog and have it displayed on your SideShow device. Here’s how:
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for this site in Internet Explorer
- Install the Feed Viewer gadget from the Live Gallery
- Open the SideShow Control Panel
- Click on the Feed Viewer gadget name
- There should be a checkbox labeled “Ed’s SideShow Gadget Blog”. Check it.
- Close that gadget settings window.
- There should be a new gadget listed as “Ed’s SideShow Gadget Blog”. Enable it.
- The content from the blog should now be on your device.
These steps work for all RSS feeds, but what content could be more compelling?